About New Horizons Grants
New Horizons Grants support innovative approaches that either solve or more effectively address existing issues related to health, education or well-being.
A New Horizons Grant project could include, but is not limited to:
- Creating a resource that doesn’t currently exist;
- Creating and/or piloting a service that doesn’t currently exist;
- Taking an existing resource or service that isn’t currently effective and implementing it in a new way or field; or
- Conducting research that has not been conducted to date.
- Amount – Up to $25,000
- Length – One year
- # of Payments – One payment
- Matched funds required? – No
- Eligible Organizations – Louisiana-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations
- How to Apply – Fill out the online Letter of Intent form
- Letter of Intent Deadlines – March 1, June 1, Sept. 1 and Dec. 1